Monday - Thursday nights:
1. Go to your child's FOLDER.
2. Find the ASSIGNMENT SHEET.
3. Write child's name on the sheet.
4. Do each item & check off when completed.
5. Return certain items in the RETURN to School side of the folder.
6. SIGN your initials on the assignment sheet that you have assisted.
At first you and your child may seem overwhelmed, but fear not!
Within a few days or the first few weeks, the homework will be like clockwork and will be finished in minutes. Parents, please sit with your child for the first few weeks to be sure everything is done correctly. It is easier to set the CORRECT model now, before you have to fix a wrong habit.
If you think the work is too easy for your child; remember, we are working on review, confidence, and routines for the next few weeks.
If you think the work seems too difficult or frustrating for your child; please let me know ASAP. I can help you find ways to make this a more easy and fun parent-child time together.
COME TO BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT for all the information you need to know.
Spaghetti Dinner starts at 5:30 pm
Back to School Night meeting is at 6:45 pm
Child care will be available.